My mom has been cleaning out the old house because she’s moving. And she just told me that I have some Sailor Moon books there.
My child, my sweet adoring and loving child, just came in here, took my Minako keychain, held her about his head, cackled evilly, and then slowly lowered her to the ground, where he went BOOM SHES DEAD once she touched the floor.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
5. Contest-only blogs will not be named winners.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
"After I scared 50 percent of the nurses and threatened to burn down the hospital if they did not tell them the date, time, and exact moment when Usagi Tsukino had your love child." is left unsaid.
So what, she sees Mamoru with Usagi and a baby and her first thought was to go to the hospital to find out why Mamoru and Usagi have a baby?
She didn’t go because the cardian attacked children. No, not An. That didn’t even cross her mind as an explanation. She was at the hospital, up in the maternity ward, terrorizing nurses, trying to find out when Usagi had her baby.